Order Processing and Shipping Policy
Please allow 1-3 business days for processing time, depending on our order load. Our working business days are from Monday through Friday. Monday through Thursday orders placed before 12 AM EST will typically be processed the following day. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and orders made on holidays will be processed and shipped within 3 business days of the following business day. Conditions beyond our control such as weather or natural disasters can also affect processing time. All orders are processed in the order in which they are received. We work hard to get your order shipped out as soon as possible.
Beginning on July 1st, 2020 we will be unable to ship any vape products to the state of New York or New York City.
You will receive another email with tracking when your order has shipped. Allow 24-48hrs for the tracking status to update with USPS. Typical shipping transit times are 1-3 days. However, it’s important to keep in mind that Priority mail by USPS is not a guaranteed 3-day service as stated here on the USPS website. We do not offer overnight shipping since it can not be guaranteed and it can be costly. Holidays and natural disasters can also affect shipping times by USPS. You can also log in and go to My Account, Orders to see the current status of your order, tracking number if it has already been shipped, and download a copy of your invoice if you need.
We offer Free Shipping on orders over $75 shipped within the United States only. Offer valid on orders with a subtotal of $75 or more; discounts applied to your order could change your subtotal. No code is required, qualifying orders will see free shipping applied at checkout. Shipping to military APO/FPO addresses will qualify for free shipping with no minimum required.
Sales tax applied to orders shipped within Georgia. Sales tax will not be included in subtotal for qualifying free shipping
When you receive your juice
Dr. Crimmy’s juice is made to order and may require steeping before reaching its full potential! We ask that you please follow these simple guild lines to ensure you get the best experience possible.
- When you first receive it, shake it! Since our juice is made to order and hand-crafted to your liking, it does require a good shake!
- Shake it before each tank refill for best results.
- After a good shaking, we ask that you try it! If you feel the flavor just isn’t quite there, sit it in a cool dark place to steep for a bit. Different flavors steep differently, some are great out of the box, some get better with time. If you feel the flavor is a little too strong, take the cap and the drip tip off and let it breathe overnight, replace it in the morning and repeat the process the next night. Shaking in between!
- ALWAYS KEEP IT AWAY FROM SUNLIGHT OR HEAT
- If you’re getting a spicy taste, keep the cap ON, and place it in the fridge overnight. Do not remove the lid.
Due to e-liquid, flavorings, PG, VG, and nicotine, being subjective to a person’s tastes we do not allow for returns and/or refunds once shipped. Please double-check your order before placing it. Changes made to your order cannot be made after your order is shipped. If you see any issue with your order you must contact us before USPS picks up your package. Once any juice product leaves our facility, we will not accept it to be shipped back unless we specifically request to do so for our testing. If there was a problem with your order once you have received it, please contact us so we can discuss the situation. Orders shipping outside of the US will not be re-shipped. We will not offer exchanges after 30 days from the date your order is processed. If we do offer an exchange, we may require a picture of the bottle before doing so.
Please be aware that we mix every bottle of juice to our specific recipes when your order is received. Retail orders are never pulled off a shelf after a specific amount of time, although we do have a separate process for our wholesale customers. Some flavors require more time to blend together with a process called steeping. There are many different forms of steeping that have been used, but please be careful which way it is done, as if not done properly it can also damage the juice. Higher levels of nicotine will almost always cause the juice to darken quicker due to oxidation of the nicotine.
- The drip tip may require snipping. Thick liquid going through a small hole, with pressure applied behind it can cause the tip to burst. This will result in the loss of juice. Snipping a small portion off the tip will relieve the pressure.
- Our products may contain nicotine. Keep out of reach of children and pets!
- CAUTION! CHOKING HAZARD! Contents in the box may contain small parts! Keep all items out of reach of children and pets.
- CAUTION: Our product contains natural and artificial flavorings, please speak with a Doctor if you have any concerns about an allergy.
- CAUTION: Our product contains Vegetable Glycerin (VG) and Propylene Glycol (PG). If you have an allergy, please discontinue use and speak with a doctor.
Purchase and /or consumption of nicotine products by anyone under the age of 18 (21 for CA, HI, NJ, OR, UT, AL, AK) is against our Terms and Conditions and is required to be acknowledged and agreed to at checkout before purchase from this website. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone including who is not of the required age and will result in canceling your order and a full refund.
Dr. Crimmy’s V-Liquid e-liquid products may contain nicotine.
Please keep out of reach of children and pets.
Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested as such.
Our products are intended for use by adults of legal smoking over age 18 (21 for CA, HI, NJ, OR, UT, AL, AK), and not by children, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes or taking medicine for depression or asthma, or who otherwise may be sensitive to nicotine.
Nicotine is addictive and habit-forming, and can be toxic by inhalation, in contact with the skin, or if swallowed. Ingestion of the non-vaporized concentrated e-liquid ingredients can be poisonous. If ingested, immediately consult your doctor or vet.
Our e-liquid products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration nor are they intended to treat, mitigate, prevent or cure any disease or condition.